Mackintosh at the Willow (the Original Willow Tearooms Building) is situated at 215–217 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow, G2 3EX.
This A-listed building was designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh and is his last surviving tearooms, originally opened in 1903.

~

Mackintosh at the Willow is the operating company
and wholly owned subsidiary of The Willow Tea
Rooms Trust, a Scottish Charitable Incorporated
Organisation (SC044931)
TOB 2022_23 jpg
TC_2022_LL_KNOCKOUT_BG_RGB 1
4 Star Visitor Attraction Logo